本研究團隊有意 訪問 people who have been held at Castle Peak Bay (CIC), Ma Tau Kok, Tai Tam Gap or other detention centres in Hong Kong.
香港中文大學法律學院的Surabhi Chopra教授 和她的團隊正在研究香港入境羈留—即為了遣離、遞解或其他入境事務而羈留移民—的現況。
- learn how it affects people who are detained, and
- recommend reforms to the system so migrants’ rights are better protected.
- 保密： We will keep the identity of anyone we interview completely 保密。 – names and other details that can identify you would be removed from our writing and analysis.
- 安全： 訪問時間大約為 2 hours long in a safe and comfortable location.
- 津貼： 本團隊會提供港幣60元的交通津貼。
- 遙距訪問： If you are not in Hong Kong, we can conduct an online interview
- 傳譯服務： 有需要可安排傳譯服務進行訪問。
- People who were held in detention centres and their families
- Any nationality, age or gender is welcome